PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Awase miso paste
- 10 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- Mixtogether the ground beef, sesame oil, miso paste, mint leaves, scallions, salt, and pepper until everything is well incorporated.
- Adda small amount of sesame oil to your hands and form mixture into 2-inch meatballs. You should have about 8 meatballs.
- Allowthe meatballs to set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Createthe glaze for the meatballs by mixing together the soy sauce, mirin, sake, water, and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Arrangethe chilled meatballs in the preheated air fryer.
- SelectAIR FRY, adjust temperature to 350F, and adjust time to 10 minutes, and press the knob.
- Liberally brushthe meatballs with the glaze every 2 minutes.