- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons
- Dijon mustard 16 ounces flank steak
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 4 basil leaves, sliced
- COMBINE olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and mustard. Whisk together to make a marinade.
- PLACE steak directly into the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- REMOVE from the fridge and let it come to room temperature.
- Preheat .
- PLACE steak set 380°F (180°C) for 15 minutes
- SLICE at an angle to cut through the toughness of the muscle. Season with salt and pepper, then garnish with basil and serve