- 2 chicken legs
- 2 chicken thighs, bone-in, skin on
- 1 cup buttermilk 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black or white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil Nonstick cooking spray
- COMBINE chicken legs, thighs, and buttermilk in a ziplock bag.
- Marinate for 1-1½ hours.
- MIX flour, spices, and salt in a bowl.
- TAKE chicken legs and thighs straight from the bag and dredge in flour.
- Make sure chicken is completely covered. Then place on a cooling rack for 15 minutes.
- Preheat to 380°F (180°C)
- DAB a kitchen brush into the oil and gently brush onto the chicken legs and thighs on each side.
- PLACE the legs and thighs into the preheated
- Set 350°F (170°C) for 20 minutes.
- ALLOW to cool for 5 minutes when done cooking, then serve.