- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1½ pounds chicken wings Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat to 380°F (190°C)
- COMBINE the cornstarch, Parmesan, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- TOSS the chicken wings into the seasoning and dredge until the wings are well coated.
- SPRAY with cooking spray and add the wings, spraying the top of the chicken wings as well.
- Set 360°F (180°C)set time for 10 minutes
- SPRINKLE with the leftover Parmesan mix and serve.