- 3 tablespoons honey, plus more for drizzle
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in, skin on Salt, to taste
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- COMBINE honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic in a bowl andmix.
- Soak chicken thighs and marinate for up to 1 hour.
- Preheat to 380°F (180°C)
- PLACE chicken thighs into the preheated
- Set 350°F (160°C) adjust time to 15 minutes
- SEASON with salt, drizzle some honey, and garnish with lemon slices.