- 2 uncooked cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Setting the temperature to 360°F (180°C), and setting the time to 3 minutes.
- While the unit is preheating, season each cod fillet on all sides with 1 teaspoon salt.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together bread crumbs, butter, parsley, lemon zest and juice, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Mix thoroughly so the bread crumbs are coated with lemon and butter.
- Generously pack the top of each cod fillet with seasoned breading.
- After 3 minutes, place the fillets, breaded side up
- Set temperature to 360°F (180°C), and set time to 15 minutes.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes. Cooking is complete when internal temperature reaches 145°F(75°C). Remove fillets and serve immediately.