- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in, skin on
- MIX together the mustard, maple syrup, onion powder, garlic powder,
- paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- COAT the chicken thighs in the mustard glaze and set aside.
- Preheat to 380°F (180°C)
- PLACE the chicken thighs in the preheated and top with any left over glaze.
- Set 340°F (170°C) for 15 minutes, adjust time to 20 minutes