- 1 medium zucchini, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, peeled, cut in eighths
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 3 teaspoons ground black pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 uncooked pork loin roast (24 ounces)
- In a large mixing bowl, toss zucchini, squash, and onion (making sure to separate the onion layers) with 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper,
- oregano, and olive oil. Season the pork loin on all sides with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Setting the temperature to 325°F (160°C), and setting the time to 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, place vegetables lay the pork, fat-side down, on top of the vegetables.
- Set temperature to 325°F (160°C), and set time to 40 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove from unit and flip pork loin. Stir vegetables.
- Cooking is complete when internal temperature reaches 145°F. let the pork cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.