- 1 ribeye (16 ounces), boneless
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared white horseradish, drained
- 2 teaspoons chives, freshly chopped 1 small shallot, minced
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Toasted sesame seed buns, for serving
- Baby arugula, for serving
- Shallots, sliced, for serving
- COAT your steak with olive oil and season with the salt and pepper.
- PLACE the steak set 380°F (190°C) for 15 minutes
- MIX together the sour cream, horseradish, chives, shallots, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- SEASON the horseradish cream with salt and pepper to taste.
- REMOVE the meat when done cooking, and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
- ASSEMBLE a sandwich by adding some of the horseradish cream to the bottom bun along with the baby arugula, sliced shallots, and the sliced steak