- 2 avocados, cut into 1-inch thick wedges
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Ketchup or ranch, for serving
- CUT the avocados into 1-inch thick wedges.
- COMBINE the breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked
- paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- DREDGE each avocado wedge in the flour, then dip in the beaten eggs, and roll in the breadcrumb mixture.
- PLACE avocado fries into the preheated spray with cooking spray, and cook at 400°F (200°C) for 10 minutes.
- SERVE with ketchup or ranch for dipping.