- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 5 strips uncooked bacon, cut in 1/8-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl; toss to combine.
- Preheat the unit by setting the temperature to 390°F (185°C), and setting the time to 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, place Brussels sprouts mixture, set temperature to 390°F (185°C), and set time to 20 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking toss Brussels sprouts.
- Begin checking Brussels sprouts for crispiness after 18 minutes and continue cooking for up to an additional 2 minutes if desired. When
- cooking is complete, serve immediately