- 2 russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 can (7.5 ounces) chili without beans
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- FOR SERVING
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Fresh scallions, thinly sliced
- Pierce each potato 4 times with a fork.
- Set temperature to 390°F (180°C), and set the timer 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, Slice them in half and spoon chili and cheese into each one.
- Set temperature to 390°F (180°C), and set time to 3 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove potatoes and top each with bacon bits, sour cream, and sliced scallions.