- 10 ounces ground pork sausage
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 eggs, medium boiled, peeled
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- Nonstick cooking spray
- MIX together the sausage, garlic powder, onion powder, sage, salt, and pepper. Divide into four balls.
- WRAP the sausage around each of the peeled medium boiled eggs until the egg is fully covered.
- COAT each sausage-covered egg with flour, then dip in beaten egg, and roll in breadcrumbs. Dip in the egg and breadcrumbs again.
- Preheat to 350°F (170°C)
- SPRAY the scotch eggs liberally with cooking spray.
- PLACE the scotch eggs in the preheated
- Set 360°F (180°C)adjust time to 15 minutes